- Covid-19 Advisory drafted outlining rules of hygiene, social distancing and travel restrictions.
- Advisory continues to be updated and circulated regularly according to government advisories.
- Multiple awareness sessions held across centers reiterating precautions in the advisory. The sessions were held online initially and later offline as well.
- Posters depicting precautions to be taken displayed across all centers
- All centers equipped with materials for sanitization. Masks distributed to employees. New protocol drafted and implemented for visitors at centers. Body temperature of employees and visitors was checked during punch-in via contact-less devices.
- Offices sanitized every 2 hours, seating arrangement of the employees done to ensure social distancing. Every employee mandated to report in case they were going to attend a family function or were traveling out of town, employees had to submit a RTPCR report upon rejoining.
- All teams in close communication with Supervisors & Leadership Group